ZJ-YCA Series brings to the industry a proven design for use on construction equipment, forestry Equipment, agricultural machinery, oil tools, steel mill machinery, and other hydraulic applications.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Ball valves available for rugged dependability in heavy-duty hydraulic applications within rated working pressure.
- Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving, It be loaded on the valve seat by the springs.
- The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
- Critical parts are hardened for durability.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- ZJ-YCA Series conforms to the standard of ISO5675.
- Model No: ZJ-YCA
- Material: carbon steel body
- Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
- Valve: Ball Type
- PAPKER 4000 Series
- FASTER NV/NS Series